- ABOUT US
Our local ATMs are located:
- First drive-up lane outside of our branch at 300 Barks Road East
- Outside drive-up lane at our branch at 810 Kenton Avenue
- Inside Marion General Hospital on the lower level just outside the cafeteria
- In the main lobby of OhioHealth Marion Area Physicians (across from the pharmacy)
- Just inside the doors of the King Saver grocery (formerly Community Markets) at 725 Richmond Ave.
Other local Pillar Credit Union surcharge-free ATMs are:
- Inside Whirlpool plant at 1300 Marion Agosta Rd. (access restricted to employees)
- First drive-up lane outside of United Federal Credit Union branch at 1332 Campbell Rd.
- First drive-up lane outside of United Federal Credit Union branch at 116 Eastlawn Dr.
The other local surcharge-free ATMs can be used the same as our five local ATMs and no foreign ATM fees will be applied.
Using any one of the convenient ATMs in 42 states and territories, you can access your accounts without being charged a Surcharge ATM fee.
Surcharge-Free Alliance One ATMs
Alliance One, a nationwide group of select surcharge-free ATMs, gives you the power to access your money on your own terms. You may also use any of 5,000 ATMs in the Alliance One network.
Using any one of the convenient ATMs in 42 states and territories, you can access your accounts without being charged a foreign ATM fee.
The Alliance One ATM Locator:
- Allows you to search by address or geo-location, and to choose your own search radius
- Features multiple views: list view or map view, which links you to driving directions (map and directions provided by Google Maps)
- Includes a bookmarking tool so you can keep your favorite ATM locations together in one list
- Provides important ATM data for each location, such as if the ATM accepts deposits or if it is affiliated with Cirrus or Plus gateways
Products and Services