- ABOUT US
Pillar Credit Union is a great place to work! See below for current available positions.
Member Services Representative
Hours between 30 - 40 per week
At Pillar Credit Union, we work hand in hand with our members to keep them on the right track with their money. Nobody does this more than our Member Services Representatives (MSRs).
They might look like tellers, but our MSRs do much more than handle transactions. They also build real relationships with our members and guide them towards even greater financial fitness every single day. We don't want our staff to SELL anything - we want you to SOLVE member problems by letting them know about our solutions.
If this sounds like the kind of difference you're interested in making, we want to meet you. Please download and complete the employment application. Send that along with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Passion for empowering and encouraging others
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Ability to pass a background check and drug test
- Prior customer service and cash handling experience preferred
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs
- Ability to work a weekly schedule which includes every other Saturday
Products and Services